Concepta And Mend Partner on App Development Project to Help Providers More Easily Engage with Patients
Orlando, FL — [July, 2021]: Today, Concepta, an award-winning software development agency based in Orlando, announced that it will begin working with locally-based national telehealth startup Mend to develop an application for medical providers. Created for iOS and Android devices, the platform will allow Mend providers to more easily engage with patients by using existing features available from Mend’s technologies through a mobile medium. For clinicians with valid National Provider Identification numbers (NPIs), both scheduled and ad-hoc visits will be offered for free. Concepta is currently in the development phase of production.
These two tech leaders working together collaboratively speaks to the robust technology ecosystem in Central Florida and the incredible potential for innovation when partnerships like this emerge.
“We welcome the opportunity to partner with Concepta on the development of a mobile app for providers. Mend was founded to help people lead happier and healthier lives. By making it easier for clinicians to use handheld technology to communicate with their patients, we can advance our goal of helping healthcare organizations care for more patients.” said Mend CEO and Co-Founder Matt McBride.
The Mend platform, which currently serves 17,000 medical providers and 4 million patients, already offers several easy-to-use options for patients, including:
- A web-based solution for small and enterprise providers that enables them to manage, engage and communicate with their patients using various features that reduce overhead by simplifying self-scheduling, intake documentation and billing.
- A mobile app created specifically for patients, allowing them to connect with providers via virtual visits.
- A patented A.I. patient attendance predictor with automated patient engagement for virtual and in-person visits that helps reduce no-shows and late cancels to increase efficiencies.
Concepta’s mobile app development services aim to expand Mend’s capabilities and establish it as a comprehensive telehealth provider by offering the following features:
- Quick, secure and straightforward methods for providers to initiate HIPAA-compliant ad-hoc virtual visits with their patients through Mend's existing video web-based technology.
- Ability to connect with patients quickly and efficiently using a “Dialer” feature, which also notifies providers of critical updates, therefore reducing the amount of wasted, non-reimbursable time.
- Increasing monetization features through a “Patient Waiting Room” that leverages Mend’s existing enhanced virtual waiting room experience, which will occur during the patient’s pre-call check test.
About Mend: Mend is a simple, secure, integrated telehealth and patient engagement solution that is designed to help healthcare organizations care for more patients. Founded in 2015 with the goal of revolutionizing healthcare delivery, Mend harnesses the power of telemedicine, A.I. reminders, digital forms, and more to make it easier for patients and providers to communicate. With a deep understanding of how the modern medical practice functions, Mend has developed a comprehensive platform that virtually connects patients and providers through messaging, video and other digital features. Based in Orlando, the health technology startup supports 17,000 providers across 50 states. With about 400,000 virtual health visits per month, Mend – the number one customer-rated patient engagement and telemedicine platform – has connected 4 million patient appointments and facilitated more than 10 million answers to patient questions through a digital form.
About Concepta: Concepta is an award-winning mobile app development company focused on tailored enterprise solutions. Concepta is the trusted technology partner for a broad portfolio of clients including Fortune 100 and 500 companies, international influencers, and some of the largest franchises and healthcare systems in the country. Located in Orlando, the heart of the sunshine state, you can have confidence that we’re never more than a short drive away. We have over a quarter million hours managed, more than 45 team members and in have recently been recognized as one of the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies.